As a Bench Jeweler, you are hands-on with RCHL’s quality, affordable jewelry. At your bench, you are responsible for producing both RCHL Essentials and Limited Run pieces as well as servicing repairs. You also work with our Executive Team to design and produce new, iconic Limited Run pieces that are right at home within the RCHL brand.
Away from your bench, you are an active contributor to the development and growth of RCHL. You help run and plan the production workspace to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently. As part of a fast paced startup environment, you are excited by new ideas and adapt quickly to change.
- Produce jewelry using a variety of jewelry production techniques: wire shaping, soldering, chain assembly, hand stamping, engraving, and polishing (laser/machine cutting experience is a plus).
- Manage material inventory and supplies
- Adjust production based on current campaigns and changing market demands.
- Use your natural eye for design to bring fresh ideas to the RCHL brand.
- Communicate with the Executive Team, Staff, and external partners with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.